As the UX / UI designer, you will be a key part of the product team and involved in the entire design process from ideation, research, user journey mapping, information architecture, wire-framing and prototyping (high-fi prototypes) and production. You will help us bring all of the new & exciting features we've got coming up into the product.
- Lead the UX / UI design for the App
- Work closely with project stakeholders to conceptualize new product features based on user needs.
- Define personas, information architecture, navigation models, work flows & content outlines
- Communicate design ideas via sketches, scenarios, storyboards, flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, visual mock-ups.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI for multiple platforms and digital products
- Strong knowledge of principles and guidelines related to UCD, Information Architecture, Usability, UI and Interaction Design and Visual Design.
- Experience with user research methods such as Usability Test, A/B & Multivariate Testing.
- Experienced in working within a product team and collaborating with developers
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, etc.
- Ability to integrate UX into Agile development practices.
- A great portfolio that explains the approach taken, process and design rationale.
- Attention to details, good organizational skills, strong analytical & problem solving skills and ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to present designs and drive consensus and negotiate trade-offs effectively.
- Fluent written & verbal English required
- Fluent written & verbal Chinese preferred
- Application will not be considered without design portfolio.