There are in excess of 200,000 expatriates in Malaysia, with the vast majority being based out of the capital Malaysia. We are the first, and only, expatriate focused real estate agency in Kuala Lumpur.
Market research has shown that most expats would much prefer to deal with expat estate agents, especially when relocating here for the first time. Expats here are waiting to be contacted by someone who understands them and offers a top level of service - it really is a huge market.
We are looking to hire and train a select group of motivated candidates for those interested in building a career in real estate or looking for something new.
The myExpatHome ethos is to deliver an exceptional level of customer service consistently, from people who care about client requirements. We place emphasis on our high standard of services, professionalism, integrity and approachability, we have built strong relations with many property investors, home owner and tenants alike.
- Contacting prospective customers and making appointments to meet them.
- Sourcing for property listings.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale/rent.
- Representing clients in negotiations.
- Monitoring sales and rental process.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the property market.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to network to build your business.
- Preferably a working background in a sales environment.
- No industry work experience is required, but preferable.
- Database of prospects with tenancy agreements that are expiring in the next 24 months.
- Database of wealthy expatriates in the city to contact.
- Our in-house listings database.
- Comprehensive weekly sales and technical knowledge training.
- Monthly allowance and travel expenses.
- Examination fees will be covered.