My client is a leading integrated energy group that operates in the global market. Headquartered in Malaysia and supported by a robust network of operations in 17 international locations, they provide reliable and competitive products, services and solutions to oil and gas players. Their VISION is to develop and manage a world-class and profitable, integrated energy group that supports their MISSION—providing reliable and competitive products, services and solutions to the markets that we serve, while continuously creating value for their customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders. Ensuring robust financial and operational performance, my clients service divisions set the bar for corporate social responsibility and sustainable development of innovative, outstanding solutions and products.
- Acknowledge receipt of all tender/bid/enquiry documents.
- Maintain and update tender book / project tracking
- Distribute tender/bid/enquiry documents to others involved in preparation.
- Review all tender/bid/enquiry documents for special requirements :
- Identify scope of work required
- Coordinate contract reviews with legal to identify risk exposure
- Coordinate specifications review with technical & operations team
- Coordinate the preparation of coating/project schedule for tender/bid submission.
- Ensure all timelines of proposals/quotations are met.
- Follow up with customers on the Tender Feedback Questionnaire and customer survey
- Ensuring to complete the Tender Review Checklists for identified/targeted projects and maintain in file for audit.
- Maintaining register/file for all Purchase Orders/contracts.
- Support handover of projects to PPS Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Support CRM.
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/Quantity Survey.
- At least 3-5 years working within the pipeline operators/has a large contact network within pipeline operators in Malaysia.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project)