United Arab Emirates.
Our client was established with the provision of transparent financial planning as their purpose.
They assist clients globally, across the entire spectrum of personal finance and their multiple strategic partnerships allow them to provide a completely holistic service.
Their market leading standards in regards to qualifications assure clients that their future is in the right hands. As their clients trusted partner in building wealth and security, they constantly strive to improve their offering in order to exceed client needs and expectations.
You will be advising on and selling Individual Plans for Pensions, University Education, Life and Non-Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Savings and Investment as well as to Corporates, Plans for Employee Benefits and General Insurance.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
· Experience within the offshore financial services industry
· Existing book of business or existing network is a preference
· Experienced in building relationships with clients
· Desire to build your industry knowledge and ongoing training in financial markets.
· Know how to create a business plan for attracting specific types of clients and work with our marketing / admin team to implement your strategy.
· Formal qualifications (University degree / other recognized financial planning qualifications).
WHAT THEY OFFER IN RETURN
Focused on supporting advisors as much as possible to help onboard new clients and create an effective referral network:
· Lead generation - Industry leading business development and digital marketing team generating minimum of 3 first appointments / week internationally
· Marketing – tailored ‘Advisor Bio’ and marketing literature on advisors and our business.
· Paraplanning support – creating ‘Sales Reports’ and sending out to clients before meetings to improve client onboarding.
· Client Servicing – dedicated team to help develop client relationships.
· Extensive Admin Support – central admin team and pensions department chasing pipelines and processing pension packs and FCA reports.
· Attractive Commissions rates based on AUM and qualifications – can offer Fees + salary for suitable candidates.
• High Tax-efficient earning capacity.