My client is a solar project development, investment, and asset management company providing technical, financial, and procurement resources for project owners, investors and financial institutions in the renewable energy industry, especially in solar photovoltaic (PV).
Pioneering the solar leasing model in Malaysia they are growing rapidly and seeking out potential talent to join their passionate and energetic team.
- Perform recruitment tasks, maintain benefits and payroll, mediate conflict and engage in training and development.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents.
- Support accounting and clerical functions for business needs.
- Support accounting by maintaining company accounts and records of collections and
- Ad-hoc task
- Domestic travel within Malaysia may be required
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:Candidates should possess at least a Degree in Management or other relevant Business degree. Possess Human Resource and Accounting knowledge is an added advantage.
- Recruiter experience is a plus point
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Malay
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Versatile in working, fast learner, collaborative
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment and management desired
- 1 Full-Time position available