My client is a consultancy and project development firm providing technical advisory and project development services for project owners, investors and financial institutions in the renewable energy industry, especially in solar photovoltaic (PV).
Growing rapidly and seeking out potential talent to join their passionate and energetic team.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with government financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.