Fee-based Financial Planner
Hong Kong & Australia.
We are a privately owned, HK registered firm that holds several licenses, including:
· HK Securities and Futures Commission - Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management)
· HK Confederation of Insurance Brokers – Insurance Broking license
· ASIC – Australian securities license
Our main offering is providing fee-based Lifestyle Financial Planning and Investment Management to HNW individuals and families.
We offer a broad range of solutions available to clients:
· Lifestyle Financial Planning
· Investment Management
· Insurance Solutions
· UK Expatriate Services
· Australian Expatriate Services
· Inheritance Tax and Trust Services
We have agreements with several top tier banks in HK as well terms of business with a broad range of insurance companies, investment platform providers and other professional service companies.
Our intention is to remain as a boutique firm, with a focus on finding good quality, experienced and dedicated advisors, not just anyone that wants to join.
Whilst we are currently HK focused we do service clients around the globe and are likely to expand our physical presence to both the UK and Australia in the coming couple of years.
We are also developing an innovative FinTech solution that will have huge benefits to the advice process, both to advisors and to clients.
From an investment management perspective we believe in Evidence Based Investing and look to build portfolios that utilise funds from asset managers such as Dimensional Fund Advisors.
· Having both securities and insurance licences in multiple jurisdictions, you will have a very broad scope of solutions to provide to clients.
· Access our EAM platform to offer a wider range of private banking services to your clients - consolidate multiple private bank accounts under one entity.
· Internally we have a flat hierarchy and our aim is to build a platform on which each person that participates benefits from being involved. This is especially the case in providing market leading solutions to clients and receiving a very equitable split of fees generated.
· An existing client base / network in Hong Kong - other regions in Asia / Australia is a plus. Preferably more than £5m AUM.
· Recent and relevant financial services qualifications, ideally with CIB / SFC in Hong Kong.
· Entrepreneurial and self-driven, able to build and manage your own client base.
This summary has been prepared by Chiltern Hill on behalf of our client and is intended as a guide only.