An international Inc.500 Company hiring experienced talent across all global locations. Recognised by Forbes as one of America’s best recruitment firms and ranked no. 1 by LinkedIn as most socially engaged company - Join one of the fastest growing search firms in the US with high performing offices in London and Sydney.
- Develop new business ventures and nurture existing clients.
- Originate, structure, and negotiate complex deals.
- Execute client and talent acquisition strategies.
- Participate in presentations with internal executives, external clients and key industry figures.
- Orchestrate client portfolio construction and practice optimal search execution methodologies.
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage key stakeholders.
- Dynamic and extensive infrastructure for experienced and entrepreneurial recruiters including in-house talent acquisition for building your team, digital marketing campaigns, people intelligence / market research data, client services, access to networking events and industry conferences.
- Ideal platform for entering new markets and locations.
- Exceptional earnings structure and performance incentives including additional bonuses for managers.
- Collaborative work and company culture – over 60% of deals involve 2 or more consultants with lead sharing and strong links between international offices.
- Constant Learning & Development programs for consultants to stay on top of their markets and improve on their industry skills / knowledge.
- Visa sponsorship in US, UK and Australia.
- At least 3 years of exec search / recruitment experience, preferably in STEM industries.
- Proven track record of personal billings and building a profitable desk.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset with drive to succeed and reach the top of your sector.
- Keen interest in developing your current skill set.
- Commercially orientated with a clear strategy and insight into the recruitment business.