As a recognized industry leader for connecting piping and vessel systems worldwide, our client is part of global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications.
To ensure that all customer requirements are met whilst keeping customers informed of progress:
- Liaise with customers
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Process and update Syteline system
- Liaise with other departments
- Receiving, Registering and Processing Customer Enquiries.
- Receiving, Registering and Processing Customer Orders, paying attention to detail.
- Customer contact, both written and oral.
- Informing Customers on their order statuses
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering and Accounts regarding any issues to do with customer orders and queries.
- Ensure customer orders are shipped on schedule as per customer requirements.
- General office administration details
- Perform other similar or related duties as necessary.
- 2 Years Experience in Internal Sales / Customer Support Role
- Standard Grade/ O Grade Level Education or Equivalent.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written and Oral
- Reception Skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Basic Sales Negotiation
- Selling on the Telephone
- Strong Customer Focus
- Ability to build continuing customer relationships
- Ability to produce Basic Quotations
- Ability to Produce More In Depth
- Knowledge of Customs Procedures
- Export Documentation
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Skills and Ability to use Syteline.
- Awareness/ Basic Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2000)