My client is a consultancy and project development firm providing technical advisory and project development services for project owners, investors and financial institutions in the renewable energy industry, especially in solar photovoltaic (PV).
Growing rapidly and seeking out potential talent to join their passionate and energetic team.
- Oversee the accounting operations of local office and subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures;
- Oversee all our group company accounts, regional investments and fund raising activities among Asia;
- Issue monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing;
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics;
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts;
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management;
- Provide for a system of management cost reports;
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations;
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit;
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants;
- Assist in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members;
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Travel as needed to company subsidiaries, as well as to potential acquirees to conduct due diligence. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
- Candidates should possess at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with IPO and M&A experience, with Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment and administrative matters desired.