Join our Real Estate & Property Development team in Hong Kong and work with the world’s leading real estate & property corporations across Asia.
We are a global firm business headquartered in London with offices in Hong Kong, Dubai, Johannesburg and Singapore. It’s a fast-paced market with constantly evolving demands. We can offer a balance of autonomy and infrastructure, uncapped development and earning potential and the opportunity to work with clients on a global scale.
Can you see yourself advising people about career plans and helping them land that dream job or solving the talent hiring problems your clients have been struggling with for months?
Our aim is not to be the biggest but to be the very best – we have featured in the Times Top 100 Small Businesses each year for the past 10 years running.
- Proactively identify new opportunities via the use of sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business and new vacancies from client companies.
- Develop clients and lead account management responsibilities for high profile clients.
- Using social media/ digital marketing to advertise vacancies, attracting candidates and building relationships with potential talent.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates and arranging interviews.
Competitive salary with a market leading commission scheme we can offer you an exciting role in a growing business, with plenty of opportunities to make this role your own – and of course enjoy it at the same time within a unique working environment.
We are proud to be one of the Sunday Times top companies to work for.
- Degree educated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- Team working skills.
- Confident in liaising with professionals at all levels.
- Self motivated and able to identify opportunities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Preferable native/fluent in Cantonese and / or Mandarin.