UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Middle East.
Award winning international financial planning firm established in the UK in 1898 helping people make the most of their money for more than a century. Providing tax-led financial advice to expatriates remains the cornerstone of the business.
· FT Adviser’s Top 100 Financial Advisers in 2018 (Awarded number 5)
· International Adviser’s Best Adviser in Hong Kong and UK in 2018.
· IA’s 2018 Excellence in Investment Planning for Singapore and Hong Kong.
· International Investment Awards 2018 – Best Best-Practice Advisory / Wealth Management Asia and Overall Winner.
· British Chamber of Commerce Singapore 19th Annual Business Awards for Customer Experience.
· CII’s Gold Standard for pension transfer advice.
Build strong long-term relationships with clients providing clear and transparent advice in all aspects of financial planning from tax and wealth planning to trusts and estates.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
· Degree level qualification.
· UK Level 4 (or equivalent) qualification required (ideally Chartered).
· UK-based financial advisory or private banking experience preferred.
· Able to self-start but must be a team player.
· Capable of developing and growing their business through active networking, referrals and introducers.
· Excellent writing and presentation skills in English.
· Familiar with local tax and compliance procedures.
· All advisers are expected to exude professionalism and gravitas.
• Join one of the most well respected and highly regulated advisory firms in the UK and internationally.
• Clients and leads will be provided to qualified and experienced candidates.
· Access to extensive tax planning and asset management resources as well as full back-office and compliance support.
· Salary + bonus remuneration structure to be negotiated based on experience and the successful completion of local exams (if necessary).