Headquartered in Malaysia, our client operates throughout Central / SE Asia and has recently obtained an Asset Management licence to offer their discretionary portfolio management and private banking services from Singapore.
As an Independent Financial Advisor, your role will be to work closely with clients in their medium to long term personal financial planning. You will be advising on the following areas:
- Wealth Management
- Lump Sum investments
- Regular savings
- Portfolio accounts
We require experience from the insurance industry, brokerage, banks or asset management. You would have the ability to work independently, and we hope you are self-driven, with a high capability to structure and plan your own work. You are a goal-oriented, very communicative and service-minded person with experience from working in teams. CII / CISI / CFP qualification or similar is required.
OFFER / PACKAGE:
- Salary or retainer dependent on potential trail income + trail + fund advisor fees
- Access to in-house Sharia-Compliant Robo-advisor
- Access to private banking platform to offer clients portfolio lending and preferential interest rates as well as debit and credit cards linked to investment accounts.
- 6 month training period available in their Academy
- Support for studying towards CISI, CFA, CII and Singapore Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services Examinations
- Chance to become a full equity partner.
- In-house specialists in personal tax planning, portfolio and investment management, corporate tax and succession planning.
- Clients will have their own Portfolio and Investment Manager.