With 2 education centers located in the Hong Kong CBD areas of Causeway Bay and Mong Kok, our client provides educational services to students ranging from kindergarten (K1 – K3) to junior secondary in English, Chinese and Putonghua. We provide tailored one on one and small group lessons to nearly 300 students on a weekly basis.
Our mission is to develop and educate all our students to exert their best potential; to build solid foundations to ensure academic success.
Teach English and Phonics to students ranging from kindergarten to junior secondary in small class settings.
- Preparation of lesson materials
- Develop and set course curriculum
- Lesson planning
- Monitor individual student progress
- Reporting to parents on students progress
- Student recruitment and intake
- General administrative and clerical support
- Participate actively in staff meetings
- Assists in marketing and administrative activities
- Bachelors degree (preferably in education but not essential)
- A minimum of 3 years full time primary level teaching experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Traditional Chinese and English (IELTS - Listening 6.5 Reading 6.5 Writing 6.5 Speaking 6.5)
- Posses a current Hong Kong identification card