Our client is a global leader in media intelligence software with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in Greater China. We’re the fastest growing company in our space with 1400 employees spread out across the globe. Proudly saying, all managers and senior executives have been developed through this management program.
As a Client Success Account Manager, you will be responsible for building value, retaining and growing your client portfolio. The goal of our team is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and growth in one of the key regions for the company’s expansion.
- Partner with clients to develop strategic solutions to help them drive maximum value from their investment.
- Provide total customer care solutions, on-boarding services as well as training to new and existing clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior managers and C-level executives and assure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue, engage in account management strategy and planning.
- Handle the entire renewal process with customers to increase client retention rates
- Conduct client survey, evaluate the performance and imply solution to business needs
- Develop strong business acumen to effectively advise clients across many industries and business lines
- Work closely with Project team and account management team to streamline work flow and share the best practice
- Occasional travel to client’s site for meeting and training
The role is both intense and rewarding. It favours self-starters young professionals with both drive and stamina, who would like to pursue a fast track career and be developed into management. You will be offered a salary (DOE) + commission structure + benefits.
YOUR IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree with strong academic results
- International experience in US/ Canada/UK/Singapore/Australia for work or study
- A passion for sales, business development and entrepreneurship
- 2 years client servicing, account management experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin / Cantonese.
- Client facing internship / Work experience - in startup, digital, marketing agency would be highly preferred
- A proven ability to meet or exceed expectations or targets